Tuesday 1 January 2013

The Alley Way Stamp

Welcome 2013 and happy New Year to all.

Well, the new year is here and with it comes the hope of lots of dreams, wishes and prayers. I don't tend to make resolutions but I do want to make a few changes to my life.

The first is to continue with Slimming World and lose weight. I have lost a total of 1 1/2 stone so far so you will all be able to follow in my progress every Tuesday. That is the day of my weigh-in. 

The second is to get back into work and start socializing again. Been a long time since I last worked so it's all a little scary but exciting too. I am aware that the job situation is tough at the moment and I am not young any more.

The third is to stop buying crafting stuff (yes, I do know it's almost impossible lol). I have A LOT of stamps - digital and rubber - I have never used so this year I am determined to use some of them. My sons got me a BigShot for Christmas so the thing that I will be purchasing this year are dies. 

Anyway, enough of my chit-chatting for now and for my  first card of the year I used

Steaming hot (November freebie) from The Alley Way Stamps - Papermania card-stock - kraft - scraps of designer papers - Gel pen

Challenges

The Alley Way Challenge - Inspiration #18
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Tina said...

so pretty

Kim S said...

I have exactly the same challenges!! I am starting school Monday to get requalified to work again - at my age, I HAVE to lose some weight to look/feel a little better when the job search starts AND I simply will not have time to shop/organize new craft stuff!! It's all a big change isn't it??! I love your take on this challenge - the festive flags are perfect with the mug! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

*Alison* said...

This is adorable. I am loving your take on the challenge, and your coloring is great.. Thanks so much for playing with the TAWS BE inspired Challenge! Can't wait to see what you make next challenge.. hugs

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Schön geworden.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen