Thursday 10 January 2013


Good morning all.

How did you all like last week's release from Little Miss Muffet? Isn't Chester just adorable! I am pretty sure it won't be the last time we see him :).
Today we have a new challenge for you at Little Miss Muffet - the theme for the next fortnight is "Winter Birthday". I definately have a few of those.
Why not hop over to the blog and take a look at the fabulous DT ladies projects. Lots of inspiration and talent on show. And if you are really stuck for an idea just browse the shop HERE - I am pretty sure you'll find something to tickle your craft senses.

For my card I have used

Hanging Dresses Garganega - Papermania card-stock - Basic Grey designer papers - Die-namic dies

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Faye said...

Gorgeously girly Mette, love the colours. xx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Mette! I love the papers and the sweet dress! Great coloring!

Debra Miller said...

Lovely card Mette! Deb