Friday 18 January 2013

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge

Good afternoon ladies.

It's Friday and that means we have a new challenge for you over at Dilly Bean Friday Challenges. This week we would like to see you create a book-mark. I have several books on the go all the time - fiction for me, craft books, bed-time story book and a few magazines - need a lot of book-marks.

Why not head over to the challenge blog and take a look at the rest of the DT ladies fabulous creations. I am sure there is plenty to inspire you to take part in our challenge. And Megan has some amazing images HERE just perfect for this.

My bookmark features

Pops and me - Papermania card-stock - scrap papers - kraft - button

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette


4 comments:

Hanneke said...

I love your bookmark Mette! The sentiment is so sweet and love the heart and button. I really need to make some bookmarks myself, they are also great to give when you are giving a book to someone. Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Very cute images Mette, and I just love your LMM valentine release card. You and me picked the same images, the're so cute dont you think? 'Love the way yours turned out! Hugs Frea

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, what a fabulous design, huggles Pops x x x

Alina said...

it's so pretty, Mette, I love the stamp and the sentiment!