Friday 29 April 2011

Pure Innocence - MFTWSC17



Well, just watched Prince William and Cathering saying their vows which brought a little tear to my eye. Isn't she just stunning in her beautiful dress. I am not an obcessed royalist but on an occasion such as this I think we all like to watch. They make a lovely couple and I hope they will stay together.
The sun is finally coming out here in Derbyshire and it's my weekly food shopping day again - I truely hate it. It might however be quit quiet today with the wedding :).

My card for today is for this week's challenge sketch over at My Favorite Things (link in my sidebar) and I have used another of the sweet Pure Innocence girls. So simple and a joy to colour, perfect for any occasions. Promarkers were used yet again for colouring.

MATERIALS USED

Pure Innocence digital image
Papers: Bo Bunny and cardstock
flowers
button

Well, thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day, Mette

No comments: