Friday 22 April 2011

Lights Cherrie



Good morning all.

Yes yes - I know, I must be completely mad making a christmas card while the sun is shining and it's lovely and warm. But you can never start too early. Before we know it it's christmas again. Is it just me or does the time seem to go faster as we get older - I swear the days are running away from me.

Well, the reason for making this card is that the kind and talented Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamp offered a free digital xmas image on her FB page HERE. Couldn't miss that and made this card for their monthly Christmas challenge. The challenge is to feature "Bells" in your project and I used it in my sentiment.

MATERIALS USED

Image: Lights Cherrie digi @ Tickled Pink Stamps
Papers: gcd "Joyful Peace"
Sentiment: Crafty Individuals
Flower
Gem
Embroidery thread
Sekura glitter pen

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day, Mette

2 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute Christmas card Mette! I love the papers you've used and the red bling you added to the holly, fab touch!
I agree with you that Christmas will be here before we know it, the days go by way too fast!

cheryl said...

oh hun just love this image,and adore the papers,you have used on this too,happy easter hun hugs cheryl xxxxxxx