Monday 4 April 2011

Jessamine



Good morning all!

Hope you all had a wonderful week-end. I know I did, it was Mother's Day in the UK yesterday. My children spoiled me :) - Phoebe gave me some lilac slippers (her favorite colour lol) and a cute little paper handbag she'd made at school. From the boys I got Thornton's Continental Chocolates and a DVD Boxset "The Tudors". So now I can sit with my feet toasting warm, eating scummy chocolate and watch the delicious Jonathan Reece-Meyers show off his gorgeous body as Henry VIII - mmmmm heaven. Obviously this only lasts until the kids want feeding then I am back down to earth again lol.

Today I want to show you something different than just my usually square card. I don't make cards with different folds not do I make boxes etc. Not that I don't want to but simply because I can't scan them. I do not have a camera at present so I scan my crafty makes. However, I wanted to try this Trifold card and it is scannable (yes I know - photo would be better lol). I am quite pleased with how it turned out so now I am sharing it with you. I shall be sending this to a dear friend who has a birthday soon. I used a wonderful stamp Jessamine designed by Amy Young. I won this last year. I am a huge fan of Amy's images and I totally LOVE her blog. She's so inspirational and her cards a joy to see.

MATERIALS USED

Jessamine @ Amy Young
Paper: My Minds Eye
Ribbon
Hero Arts "Box of Words" ENJOY
Inkadinkado "Friendly Advise"
Lace

CHALLENGE

ATS Wednesday Challenge - Trifold card

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful day, Mette

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Sødt kort og tekststemplet er bare helt top.
klem fra Dorte

cheryl said...

oh this is ,great hun love that image and those papers,you have used,hugs cheryl xxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable card - congrats on winning the ATS challenge! :)