Tuesday 27 October 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge No 3 "Autumn Colours"


Isn't she gorgeous!!!! This is one of the new stamps designed by Annie Rodrigue for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Her name is Charlotte and I just adore her.
This card I made for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge where this week's challenge is to use Brown and Rust together with Green or Yellow. This is what I managed to achieve. Not bad since it's my first challenge for a year and that I usually only do ATCs hehe. I basically used matting and layering (always work so well) and Charlotte is coloured using my very worn water-colours.
Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie stamps "Charlotte"
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Paper: Stash (since I started filling my paper by colour I loose the company name, used to file by company name)
Flower: Woodware
Have a crafting day, Mette

3 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Fantastic job! Charlotte looks great and you did a fabulous job with the challenge!!

Pop's Cards said...

It is stunning loving the colours you have used, hugs pops x

Crazy Creations said...

This is great I need to look at there stamps to cute .Sarah