Saturday 31 October 2009

3 Muses Challenge 22

I will be having a few posts as I have still not worked out how to add several images to the same post. Everything gets jumbled up .......... still a few things to learn yet.

And I have not been able to do a lot of crafting as the whole house is/has been suffering from flu. When one gets better another gets worse lol. I did however manage a few ATCs.


This ATC is for 3 Muses challenge which this week is "Fowl Play". I wanted to take a different view and this is what came about. These guys are just so right for a humorous take and the caption "Owl Play" seemed fitting hehe.Hope it works and is ok for the challenge. My first time there.
Will be back later when I have nursed my sore throat and given my kids some breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to visit my little heaven.
Have a crafty day, Mette

4 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Mette, anything goes at the Three Muses!! I love your play on words "Owl Play"/Fowl Play and I love your little owls and your great sense of humour. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge. Hope to see you next week (and whenever you have the time to take part in the challenge). Cheers from Marie at the Muses (also known as Ozstuff).

Crissy Armstrong said...

These owls are the cutest ever, and your card is fantastic!

indybev said...

I love your sense of humorous take on the challenge, Mette. Your little owls are adorable, and how clever to come up with Owl Play! Welcome to The Muses, and we hope to see you on a regular basis. Your name has been added to the blog list.

Taluula said...

Mette, as Marie says, anything goes. Always.

This is beautiful, I love your little owls, and I love the humour of OWL play. Spot on. Brilliant take on the challenge.