Thursday 29 October 2009

High Hope Challenge No. 50




This week's challenge at High Hopes is all about kids. And we do all love those little monkeys - my yongest (age 3) is especially trying at the moment. I am sure I have gotten several more grey hairs, 3 more wrinkles and a nervous twitch lol. But I still love her.


Isn't this little girl adorable ???? With her teddy and blankie.






Stamp: recieved in a RAK from a dear friend
Paper: Stash
Ribbon and flower: Hobby craft





Have a crafty day, Mette

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Mette and your card is so pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

How sweet is this, love the image and the great colour scheme, do hope the children are feeling a bit better now dear, hard work when you have 2 ill at once
Hugs Jacqui x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh great job on this card! I love what you did with my namesake stamp! :-)

Crazy Creations said...

I love this its great.Hugs Sarah

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous card! This one is on my wish list!
Thanks for joining in at the HH Challenge this week!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Lacey said...

Sorry I didn't get to comment earlier...I love your card! The layout and image are perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge! I hope you are able to play again this week...the challenge is "Snowflakes"!!
~Lacey