Wednesday 8 October 2008

Sukkersott No 10

Don't you just love Edwin!!! The challenge at Sukkersott is Brown and Green colours. And the fall is full of those colours.
On a different note I had to get my neighbour to put my spare wheel on my car. A nail at caused it to get flat. I am usually pretty good at being independant (you have to be as a single mum) but I can't change tyres.
Image: Magnolia
Paper: unknown stash
Ribbon: Raspberry
Flower: handmade
Button: stash

Thank you for looking, Mette

5 comments:

Maria said...

Kjempeflott kort og nydelig fargelagt Edwin ;)
Lykke til!

Klem
Maria

Bente said...

Så flott kort! Det ble nok hjelperen glad for:=)

Maya said...

Kjempeflott kort til en handyman!
Det ble nok satt pris på tenker jeg!
Og nei ikke meningen att vi skal klare alt selv heller ;)

Takk for att du deltar,
klem fra Maya :)

Joanna said...

Nydelig Edvin kort:)
Deilig å ha snille naboer iblandt.


Klem fra Joanna

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous hunny - love the paper, perfect for Edwin. Love the flower too.

hugs Bev x