Wednesday 8 October 2008

Friday Sketchers No 22

As always there is a great sketch at Friday Sketchers and the DT ladies do wonderful work.
For my card I have used this cute stamp by Panduro. These are only available in Scandinavia as Panduro is an old danish family company. My mum bought them for me as a "well-done for stopping smoking for 1 year" present . After some encouragement from me lol. When I next go home I am definately visiting their huge shop as they have some super stamps.
Image: Panduro
Paper: Scrap
Flower: Handmade (as are the leaves)
Sentiment: Panduro

Thank you for looking, Mette

4 comments:

Rach said...

mette your card is so adorable, such a sweet image...Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog ..thanks for making my day. hugs rachxxx

Anonymous said...

OH, what a gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Charlie said...

Feeling a bit silly writing you in English as we both speak and write Danish - but wouldn't want anyone else to think we share secrets, would we?? Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Cute xmas card and WELL done on the stop smoking issue.

Bev said...

Lo e it!! The image is just so sweet Mette. You've been busy with the flowers, they are fab!

hugs Bev x