Thursday 9 October 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge Week 14

The talented ladies at Sarah Kay Challenge have provided a super sketch and some fantastic inspiration.
I do not have a lot of Sarah Kay stamps so not often I join but I just got this 1 - still waiting for my b/f to take me on a very late birthday shopping-spree at Sir Stampalot lol.
Image: Sarah Kay
Paper: K & Co "Hopscotch" and Flair Design "Making Waves"
Ribbon: Raspberry Ribbons
Flowers: Prima
Gems: Papermania

Thank you for looking, Mette




5 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card Mette,
I like the papers that you have used and your colouring looks beautiful...xx

Kathy said...

Fantastic card!! Love what you have done with the sketch!! Gorgeous colors and adorable image!! :)Kathy

Unknown said...

what a cute card!! Love the colors you have used!

Bev said...

GORGEOUS!! Love this one sweetie, such pretty colours and papers.

hugs Bev x

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card

hugs Tracey xx