Monday 13 February 2012

Wryn - Grow a little love

Good morning all.

Yet another dull day here but at least it's not so cold anymore. The kids are off school for the week so I will be spending a lot of time playing princesses or my favorite "mummy and baby" games lol. I must admit I can't always follow my daughter's imagination but then again - I am getting a little old lol.

Today my gran is being moved from the nursing home to a hospice. It will be good for her as at the nursing home they don't have time (or staff) to take individual care of her but at the hospice she will get assigned her own member of staff who only looks after her. My sister tells me she just sits and "sleeps" all the time waiting to turn 90 in March. After that it's anyone's guess how long she's gonna wanna live. I think she lost her will to live when she lost independence.

Anyways, here is my little card for today ...........



......... and another pic showing the sentiment on the tag ..........



........... this is one of the cutest little girls around. I have teamed her up with another cute image. The tag slides inside a little opening under the image - thought it was a neat touch. I will enter this into the TIDDLY INK CHALLENGE.

MATERIALS USED

Wryn - Grow a Little Love
Heart Flower border
Garden of Love sentiment - all from Tiddly Ink
White cardstock
Basic Grey dp
tag
scrap of ribbon

Thank you for dropping by and have a fab day. Huggles, Mette

4 comments:

Larissa said...

A very adorable card! I love the hodden tag with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Mette, love the hidden tag too, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0))) Thank you so much for joining us with Tiddly Inks Valentine challenge this time, Hugs Pops x

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah mette!!
omgosh this is just so lovely hun and that little hidden tag with the sentiment is fab!! love it all
thank you for coming and playing with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx