Tuesday 7 June 2011

Rock Dude

Good morning all.

Am up very early this morning - 6AM. My son is helping at the school at the moment setting up tables and chairs for exams and he has to be there for 6AM. He catches a lift from his dad. So his alarm woke me up but I don't really mind as it gives me 1 hour to myself before her highness wakes up and demands my full attention hehe.
Today I am having to catch the bus into the nearest town. It's not that I mind catching the bus but it only comes once an hour and it is costing far to much in my opinion.
Phoebe's dad came yesterday with a princess paddling pool and we spent a while trying to blow the thing up lol. Luckily I do have an electrical pump otherwise I am sure I would have been out of breath for weeks. She spent a few hours playing in it but had to come in around 6.30 PM as she was getting cold.



So yesterday I made this card - my daughter will give it to her dad on father's day. He doesn't really play the guitar but he does have long hair and loves rock music. I have not been able to find an image of a guy with ponytail on a big superbike but I still think this is a great image. I used the sketch over by KENNY K'S KRAFTY GIRLZ CHALLENGE.

MATERIALS USED

Rock Dude @ Kenny K's Downloads
Papers: from stash
Brads

CHALLENGES

Stamp Something - Use a digi
Fussy and fancy Friday Challenge - Card for a Male or Boy
Some Odd Girl - Manly Card

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

8 comments:

Dorte said...

Han er bare så "tøff" at se på. Dejligt drengekort.
kh Dorte

Jill said...

gorgeous card love this image and your colouring is fab, great papers too thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at KKKGC .................
Hugs
Judith

cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgeous card hun love that image,hugs cherylxxxxxx

Alina said...

gorgeous card, I love the colouring!
hugs, Alina

Unknown said...

What a great card! Love your colouring! Thanks for paying at KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Sarah Rice said...

so rockin! love the coloring!

thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl

Vicky said...

Awesome card for fathers day I'm sure he will love it.
Thank you for joining us KKKGirlz, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx