Sunday 18 April 2010

Just Magnolia - anniversary challenge



It has been a very long time since I last made a card using a Magnolia image and considering Magnolia was my first love when I first started stamping it's a little bad. A few years ago there didn't seem to be such a vast selection of stamps. Today there are 100s of stamps both rubber and digital it's difficult to choose.
Over at Just Magnolia challenge they are celebrating their 1st anniversary - many congratulations ladies - with a challenge and a blog hop. It's a lovely sketch bu Mina and added extra "Thank you". I needed a thank you card for my ex mother-in-law who has been looking after me and my kids after some dental surgery and this seemed like an excellent theme. A bunch of flowers always brings a smile to any face. I have coloured the image using Prisma pencils and blender.

Ingredience:

Image: magnolia
Sentiment: Whiff of Joy embossed with
Stampendous enbossing powder "Pirate Gold"
Papers: MME "be loved"
Inks: Ranger

Thank you for dropping by and wishing you a lovely day, Mette

No comments: