Sunday 4 April 2010

Crafts and me challenge #1


Firstly I would like to wish everyone a very happy Easter. Hope your day will be full of sunshine and happy hunting.

This card I made for the first challenge over at Crafts & Me Challenge blog. The first theme is Fairies and Wings and I used this beautiful stamp by Ching-Chou Kuik. These stamps can now be purchased in the UK exclusively from Crafts & Me. This one is called Dark Royalty - isn't she stunning??

Ingredience

Image: Dark Royalty by Ching-Chou Kuik
Colouring: Prisma pencils
Papers: Mixture from stash
Flowers: Prima
Glitterglue
Handmade sent. heart


Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

6 comments:

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card! I am thrilled you could join us on our first challenge at Crafts and Me. Hope to see you again next time.
-x-

Crafteezee said...

Love your card and your choice of Design Papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty I love the layout you have used too :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Amy xx

P.S. you could also enter this card for SWEET PEA STAMPERS which is to use gold ;)

Teresa said...

A sweet card Mette, thank you for joining in our 1st challenge at Crafts and Me.
Good Luck.
Teresa xx

gina g said...

Wow gorgeous card hun love this stamp. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me for our first challenge. luv gina xx

I have a Sweet Pea stamp up for grabs on my blog. xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card.Thanx for joining Crafts and me for our very 1st challenge.
(hugs)
Trish (-: