Wednesday 19 November 2008

Papertake Weekly "Let it Snow"

Finally feeling better. Has taken me 3 weeks to get over this horrible cold which took away all my energy and mojo. Together with the fact that my knee is still very painful after my fall. So hopefully I will be on the mend again.

This week it's my kids favorite theme at Papertake - Let it snow. They are all hoping for snow this winter - especially Phoebe as she has not really experienced it. I used these cute snowmen from Sugar Nellie's Home Grown series. They are just perfect.

Image: Sugar Nellie "Home Grown" coloured with watercolours

CS: Paper Mill Shop

DP: Doodlebug "Blizzard" and "Flurry"

Ribbon" Raspberry Ribbons

Gems: Stash

Thank you for looking, Mette

3 comments:

Beth said...

Gorgeous stamp and I love the border around it! Great layout too! xx

Rach said...

Love this card, a wonderful image beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!