Wednesday 19 November 2008

High Hopes No. 7

This is a first for me - my first High Hopes challenge. I love these stamps but don't have a lot as there are so many cute stamps out there and a limited budget it's hard to choose lol.
This sweet giraffe is 1 of my favorite stamps as he (and the other jungle friends) are so super for all cards. This 1 is for my dad and inside read "You have been around for a looooooong time".
Image: High Hopes
CS: Paper Mill Shop
DP: K&Co "Hopscotch", Basic grey "Romani" and DreamStreetpapers "Pompeii
Brads: Dovecraft
Buttons and ribbon: stash

Thank you for looking, Mette

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh he's so cute, fabulous card.

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, this is a great creation! I love the giraffe in an oval and I love the papers you put with it. What a great layout and great card! Love the buttons and brads too. Thanks for playing the HH challenge!