Tuesday 4 March 2014

Make a Wish


Afternoon all.

OMG I have managed to make a card. Maybe it's the lovely sunshine that's inspiring me to start crafting again I don't know but lots of ideas are spring-ing up everywhere hehe.

This card I made using Clearly Besotted Stamps. There are several reasons why I love these ...........

1. They are versatile, fun to use and beautiful to stamp with
2. Stephanie (the owner) is such a wonderful person. Also leaves a        reply and tries very hard to bring us fabulous designs.
3. The service is second to none. Next day and beautiful wrapped in      Barbie pink tissue paper, and there is always a little thank you.
4. The design team is out of this world 
5. They are from the UK and therefore easy to aquire.

Apologies for the OTT worshipping lol but I really love these stamps.

Supplies:
Stamp: Make a Wish from CBS
Papers: card-stock; MiC Blending card: scraps; Vellum
Inks: Versamark and Hero Arts (Green Hills, Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Pool)
Emboss Powder: WOW! Bright White
Pearl from Doodlebug

I would like to enter this into Mojo Monday and The Pink Elephant challenges.

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day.

Hugs, Mette

No comments: