Wednesday 26 March 2014

Shadow on Perch


Good afternoon all.

Found a little time to craft in between all the housework etc. Now that I am working I am finding it hard to get a little "me" time and enjoy my favorite past-time. 

I made a little card using the super adorable stamps from Purple Onion Design. They are not easily accessible here in the UK but have managed to find a place which does stock a few. So wish she would stock them all :).

Will enter this into the little "give away" challenge over on the Purple Onion Design blog

Supplies

Stamps: Shadow and Perch from Purple Onion Design, Sweet Chocolate (My Cute Stamps) - Paper: AC card-stock, MiC Blending Card - Dies: Sky's the Limit (Clearly Besotted Stamps) - Rhinestone - Promarkers - Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette


3 comments:

Mary J said...

This is so adorable, Mette! Love how you did the cloouds!

Unknown said...

So cute..made me giggle! He's such a funny owl. :) I also love those clouds.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun CAS design, love the detail of the heart in the clouds, it fits the sentiment perfectly!