Friday 28 February 2014

Monster love


Good evening all.

Just a super quick post from me as I am feeling ^%&)&%£$>.  I have flu and a chest infection so just wanna get back to my bed.

But it's time for a new fortnightly challenge at Dilly Bean Friday Challenges and this time our theme is Metal. Not too difficult, right??

For challenge details and rules head over to our blog and don't forget to have a look at the fabulous DT teams creation and we hope you will join us. Megan's fabulous images are available in her SHOP or you can grab the freebie HERE.

I have used the super super Monster Love

Other Supplies
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps "Key to my heart"
Paper: card-stock; kraft; MiC blending paper; Echo park dp
Ink: Hero Arts "Bubble Gum"
Twine
Key charm

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day.

Hugs, Mette

No comments: