Tuesday 11 March 2014

Happy Birdday


Afternoon all.

Just thought I would pop on for a few moment before heading back into my "prison" to prepare pasta for my hungry cubs. 
I still have a lot of ideas but I am also re-storing my stamps and cateloging my stamps as it's getting harder and harder to find the right one. But more on that once everything is sorted :).

Here is my card for the day - hope you like it

Supplies

Stamps: Hero Arts "Missing you" - Papers: card-stock, MiC Blending card, Echo Park dp - Dies: Circle STAX (MFT) - Twine - Pearls - Promarkers

Challenges

Retro Sketch (Sketch) - Hero Arts challenge (Kids Birthday) - CAS on Sunday (Color me pretty)

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Mette. Cute image and beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma