Sunday 9 September 2012

Click!

Morning all.

I do believe my mojo is still on holiday. Or maybe I just haven't gotten back into the swing of things yet and am hoping that next week will give me more energy and find my mojo again.

Talking of holidays, I am one of those persons who just have to take lots and lots of photos and our trip home to Denmark was no exception. Lots of piccies from days out, family gatherings and food. Most of these stars my daughter who is 6. So what better way for her to celebrate and remember everyone than to make her a little album with lots of room for her photos and she can then write her own stories and how she enjoyed herself.

Today's project is for my GDT period with the lovely and talented ladies over at The Digi Bells DT blog. It's definately worth visiting as there is so much wonderful inspiration and of course it features the adorable digi images by Elisabeth Bell, available HERE.



For my album I have used the super cute image Click! - perfect for Phoebe's photo-album. I used my Abbey Road papers (I hate cutting into papers lol), a tag and envelope from Manilla and lots of Phoebe's little stickers - well, it is her album after all, and K & Co. rub-on words.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Mette!! How adorable is that little image and I love your page :)