Friday 21 September 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge - Fall

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY ELISABETH BELL BLOG HOP

Good evening all. 

This should have been a scheduled post but with ill kids my brain isn't functioning at all. It's friday and that means a new challenge over at Dilly Bean Friday Challenge. This week we would love to see your "Fall" creations. I usually love fall but as we had very little summer this year it seems to have come around far to fast. Anyhow, why not head on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the other extremely talented (and much more organised than me) DT ladies. I am sure you will find a lot of inspiration and then decide to join us. And remember, you do not have to use a Dilly Bean image but we would love to see your creation. Megan's images are available HERE. I made a little tag


featuring the cute Crinkles and heart flowers.

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww what a super cute tag Mette! Love the cutie pie image :)

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is one super cute gift tag oh just love it hugs Cherylx

June Nelson said...

Aw I love this sweetie I think he is the cutest hedgie in the entir planet, love what you have made here my sweet friend its gorgeous huggies and love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx