Friday 7 September 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge - OWLS

Afternoon crafters

Oh my Gosh I am really late today. Been one of those says where you are running around like a headless chicken in circle and everything seems to go wrong. First had to go shopping this morning (my pet-hate), then arrived home to find the electrician was here (didn't expect him till Tuesday next week as the plasterer isn't done), had to redo my washing :( (seriously need a remedy for making towels WHITE again) and have been helping Ben making an attempt of gathering all his belongings. So the chicken (not the same as above :P) is late in the oven and my post is late.

Anyho, it's Friday and that means a brand new challenge at Dilly Bean Friday challenge. This week we want you to share your OWLS :). I love owls.
Why not head on over to the blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT ladies samples and then join us. Megan has lots of really lovely owls in her shop HERE :).

So here is my early christmas owl .....



...... featuring Winter Owl. Themed him up with some Papermania card-stock, scraps of Christmas papers and the writing stamp is from Crafty Individuals.

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely week-end. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Mette, this is just gorgeous!!!

Mary J said...

Sweet! I love how you used teh papers Mette!