Wednesday 14 September 2011

Clara

Good morning all.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Not a lot going on here but I usually help school twice a week for 30 min helping reception and Year 1 with reading and maths. It's fun and get a great feeling of being useful lol.

So onto today's card .................



..... another one for the christmas pile. This is for the challenge at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE and they wanted you to use an older stamp. I believe Clara is from their first christmas release - isn't she super. Again I have kept the design real simple.

MATERIALS USED

Clara from kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Cardstock
DP "Jovial" from Basic grey
Ribbon
Sentiment Stamp from Elzybells
Versamark
Emboss powder: Opaque White from WOW!

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful card Mette, love Clara and she's looking extraordinary with your design! Fabulous and isn't it a nice feeling to already be getting some of our Christmas cards done! :)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Mette,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com