Tuesday 13 September 2011

Little Star

Good morning all.

Another fabby day with sun and wind. Super day for washing clothes but guess what ..... I am up to date lol.
Went and got myself a breadmaking machine yesterday. Now comes the tricky part - figuring out how this thing works and daring to make the first bread. I am not one of the brave when it comes to technology - even the hoover scares me :).

Got a leaflet in the post today from a company offering to deliver a box of fresh veg and fruit every week. There are different sizes depending on your family size and I am trying to work out whether it will be cost effective. Maybe I shall try and get "this week's box" at the local supermarket and then see. The good thing is I would be supporting local farmers (apart from bananas hehe) and I know the food is fresh. Anyone else doing something similar???

Right then, I don't make a lot of baby cards (have never made a wedding card - shock horror) but I wanted to use this little guy ..............



........ I think he's just so cute. I won him/her a while back at Pollycraft but have never used it. Kept it simple as the little guy speaks for himself really. Hope you like.

MATERIALS USED

Little Star @ Pollycraft Design
Cardstock
Scrap DP
Ribbon
K & Co. Transfer
Crafty Individuals Swirls
Versamagic Ink

CHALLENGES ENTERED INTO

Pollycraft - Baby Love
Just some Lines - New Baby
My Sheri Crafts - Special Delivery
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - A boy or a girl

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

8 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a precious baby boy card!
Thank you for playing along with the Pixies!
hugs, margie

cheryl said...

oh this is one,gorgeous baby card hun,just so beautiful great layout too,I get my eggs,and veg locally,and boy does it taste different good luck with the bread making machine hun hugs cherylxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Awwww - he is simply adorable! I agree, the image is too cute to take away from with extras. LOL Thanks for joining our New Baby challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Amy said...

Awww, it's super sweet Mette! Love how you've done the sentiment and the paper you've used is too cool!
I wish we had something like a fruit and veggie weekly box here, we do have a farmer's market on Saturday and Wednesday's but I never want to get up early enough to get the good stuff! :P

Glenda said...

The image is precious! Pretty card!Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

I ADORE this image and your coloring is AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining in on our baby celebration challenge at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is Adorable!!!
Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday challenge :)

Chelsea said...

Cute Cute Cute Baby Card ... Thanks for playing along at Just Some Lines!