Tuesday 3 March 2015

Stinkin' cute


Supplies: Stamp Stinkin' Cute from Simon Says Stamps, Papers: card-stock, dp, twine

Evening all.

Just sharing this little ATC with you guys today. The theme this week at Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge is Cute creatures and I just love this little guy. I would like to enter this too :).

I am also sharing a new journal I have started. In my journal I  include colour combinations, hair and skin colours I like, promarkers and Prisma pencils, ideas and other things I would like to keep. Most of the pages relates to my crafty make of the day - here is the first page ......


Thank you for swinging by. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Nikki W said...

Stinkin' cute is the perfect description, what an adorable little critter and ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)