Good morning all! You should have arrived here from Melissa's blog
Can you hear squealing? You can? That would be the noise of a collective group of Little Misses, bouncing around with excitement! And why are they bouncing around with excitement? No, they haven't had too much cake. We are proud to announce that Jodie, from Bugaboo Stamps, has designed some exclusive Sunbonnet Rubber Stamps for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Oh, ok. You're squealing now too!
And, as if that wasn't enough, this week, we're also releasing a rather fabulous new Birds on a Wire Die too. Sorry, I'm excited... I'll stop talking, so you can take a look for yourselves:
Gorgeous, aren't they? You can get hold of all these goodies, right now from the What's New! Section at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. And, we're running the following Special Offers:
- Buy the Combo Set, that's all eight Rubber Stamps, at a special introductory price, and get one random Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp in with your order for free
- Buy any combination of four Sunnbonnet Rubber Stamps, and get one random Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp in with your order for free
I have used the super cute Fancy Sunbonnet Flowers and teamed her up with some fresh Echo Park papers :).
To celebrate all this exciting news, The Little Misses have joined forces with the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team for a fun Blog Hop, just so you can see these great images, in action. But. It's not just a Blog Hop, Peeps! We have prizes too:
- One randomly drawn winner, will receive a $30 Gift Card to spend at Bugaboo Stamps
- Two randomly drawn winners, will receive a Fancy Sunbonnet Miss Muffet Stamp, plus, a random Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp
- A Further four randomly drawn winners, will receive a random Little Miss Muffet Stamp
It goes without saying, the more comments you leave, the more your chances of winning. Simples.
The Blog Hop will close at 8pm, Central time on Sunday 26 May.
If you get lost, you can pop back HERE, at any time, to help find your place...
So, are you ready to hop?