Tuesday 5 February 2013

Toadstool


Good afternoon all.

Would you believe it's snowing and I mean SNOWing. Thought we were past that but obviously not lol.

Went for my Slimming World weigh-in today - half a pound of :(. At this rate it's gonna take a while so better get back to basics and start food optimizing. Still got 2 1/1 stone to go.

Today another card featuring a stamp choosen by random numbers from my son :)

Toadstool from Gorjuss - card-stock - pattern paper (sorry can't remember make) - button - string - ticket - tag

Challenges

Bunny Zoe's Craft - Anything goes
Christmas Stamping All year - Anything goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Debby Kuster said...

this gorjess girl card is so pretty, love the papers you used
well done
thnaks fot playing allong @ CSAYL
Hope to see you back for the next challenge

Hugs Debby

Fabiola said...

Hi, thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week with your cute and so nice création, hope to see you next time, biz

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love this mette! the highlights look lovely on her and such a cute image :)

Heather said...

This image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous!!! So glad your son picked this one. Maybe I should try it with my daughter; I have so many stamps that I never use anymore. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.