Tuesday 15 May 2012

SHOWCASE TUESDAY

Good afternoon all.

Not sure what's happening with the weather (yup, here I go again hehe) but the lady on the TV did say it would rain badly all day but luckily it's been dry until now. I am convinced however, that the weather is the reason for all the nasty bugs and germs around. Can't seem to shift this flu and sore throat I have and don't seem to have any energy.

Well, onto today's showcase of forgotten and neglected stamps. I wasn't really sure whether to include newer stamps but felt that I had to use them since most of them are already unused and as I am are doing this based on the companies/artists in my stamp collection it seemed only right. We are still on "A"....

....so, here is TUESDAY SHOWCASE ......



.... featuring a free stamp and sentiment from the ALLEY WAY STAMPS. I love the play on words and this is such a great image. I will be fabulous for my brother who has a birthday soon. It's really hard finding an image he would like being a hardcore rocker. I think he might actually like this :).

MATERIALS USED: Fun-gi from Alley Way Stamps - brown and kraft cardstock - MME "Abbey Road" dp - buttons - twine

That's it for today and I hope you all have a great day. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,what a super stamp,and layout,just love the colours,you always use Hun,boy they are effective,hugs Cherylxxxxx