Monday 18 July 2011

Steampunker

Good morning all.

Been a while since I last posted here but I have been feeling a little unwell and my mojo seems to have taken early vacation. No real reason I guess other than these things happen and I have not been in the mood to do any cards.
Not that I have lost interest as I still love visiting blogs and look at all the wonderful creations.

Did you all see the fabulous new release from Tiddly Inks and Make it Crafty last week. All the images are just fabulous and I do love Tiddly Ink. Steampunk is definately the in-thing at the moment.



This card is for Tiddly Ink challenge "Reel Me in" and I have based mine on the cult movies "Mad Max". The new images lend themselves really well to futuristic makes :). This card is for my aunt who has her birthday next month (the day after mine). She's 5 years older than me and when she was told that she had become an aunt she started to cry thinking that it was something which hurt lol. I have always had a good relationship with her and I have always looked up to her so she's my star :).

SUPPLY LIST

Steampunker @ Tiddly Ink
Papers: K & Co.
Brad
Old negative

CHALLENGES

Tiddly Ink Challenge - Reel Me in
Make it Colourful - Unusual hair colour

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So fun Mette!! Great card and beautiful coloring!! Thanks for sharing the funny story about your Aunt!!

Glad to see your mojo is back! ;)

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is a fabulous card Mette! Love the story about your Aunt! Tanker is perfect for the Mad Max movie..love her purpley coloerd hair!! Gorgeous and thanks for joining us again this week at Tiddly Ink!
Hugs,
M

cheryl said...

oh just love this hun,that is one gorgeous card and just love the layout,hope you feel better soon hun hugs cheryl xx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Awesome card. I love the little movie reel camera and the film strip. Your Mad Max Tiddly is awesome.

Carole of Brum said...

I'm so impressed that you chose this image cos I was too scared to even try and colour her! you did a fab job and I love your futuristic take on a steampunk theme. Great colour hair too, thanks for joining in the challenge. CoB

Amy said...

Wow, this looks so cool Mette, very steampunk! Awesome design and your coloring is perfection!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!