Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sweet Stop Sketches + Crazy 4 Challenge + more

Good morning all.

First day of spring and the sun is shining. Been busy lately getting the house sorted and done a little bit of crafting. Well, don't really have that much to tell at the moment - life is just rolling along steadily without any drama or epic events.
I am experimenting with my colouring - both Prisma pencils and Promarkers and finding the best methods for skin and hair. Having lots of fun and putting it all to paper in a little booklet so I don't forget anything. I coloured this super cute image with my Prismas and I think it looks ok.



MATERIALS USED

Image: Adorable from Sugar Nellie
Papers: K & Co
Flowers: prima
Brad: Papermania
Coloured bead: Bunny-Zoe's

CHALLENGES

Sweet Stop Sketches
Crazy 4 Challenges - flowers
Craft your passion - Girly Girl
Stamp Something - Flowers

Just as an afterthought - I am currently listening to Adele "Rolling In The Deep" and OMG can this girl sing. Check her out on You Tube and thank you for dropping by, hugs Mette

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun,you really have colored her beautifully,you really have brought her to life with your pencils,hun just gorgoues work,hugs cherylxxxxxxx

Rach said...

Mette, she looks gorgeous, fantastic colouring hun.. brilliant. hugs rachxx

Angela said...

Too sweet. I love these images. Gorgeous coloring and color choice.
Hugs:)
Angela

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! What a SWEET image!!!

Lori said...

She is so sweet, such a pretty card!!