Saturday 1 January 2011

Thank you

Good morning Saturday and a very happy New Year!!

Well, another year's over and we are at the start of a new year. I usually don't do resolutions but I will try my hardest to post on my blog once a day (ok, life does have a way of messing with most resolutions hehe).
We had a lovely evening. Phoebe and I went to bed early while my sons celebrated with my oldest's girlfriend and a mutual friend they have known for year. I gather they got a little intoxicated but hey, they are all young :).

Today I have made a Thank you card. There are several challenges with this theme and it seems like an appropriate card to make to thank for all the good stuff from 2010. Following the great sketch by SUGAR BOWL, who incidently are celebrating 2 years and 50 challenge, this card will be perfect for CUTE CARD THURSDAY, ALLSORTS and PAPERTAKE WEEKLY. I have used one of Elisabeth Bells images for Sugar Nellie (don't think she's available anymore) and coloured her with Promarkers. I think she's rather perfect for a thank you card.



Materials

Image: Elisabeth Bell by Sugar Nellie
Papers: K & Co. "Bailey
Flowers: Prima
Gems: From Quixotic paperie

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely evening, Mette

8 comments:

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous soft colours
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Happy New Year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anne said...

That's such a pretty card!
Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mette :-) such a cute image and the papers and design are lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge ( sorry I am late popping by ) wishing you a Happy New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Nettie & congrats for winning over at Papertake Weekly ...
Hugs, Janie

Julie said...

Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful thank you card love the doodling around the edges!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Erika said...

Cute image and love the thank you ticket. Great colour scheme too.
Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and good luck with the prize draw.

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. Love the ticket!! Thank you for joining in with Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥