Monday, 21 June 2010

1 card - 4 challenges



Good afternoon all!
This is gonna have to be a super quick post as my sons will be home any minute from school and that means no more blogging for me hehe.
I made a nice summery card using this super Magnolia image. It's coloured as usual with Prisma pencils and then I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I attached my Prima flowers which has been decorated with ink and glitter glue together with a gem. The blue ribbon I got cheap from my local craft shop. I am entering this card into 4 challenges ..............

Just Magnolia - In the Garden
Stamp Something - Something Summer
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
A Spoonful of Sugar - Sunshine Inspired

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine, Mette

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how stunning! love it! blog looks fabulous too!

Cheryl said...

oh love this that watering can is just briliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

Dot Scrap said...

I just love it. The image is so beautiful...and It makes me thing about summer.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Mina said...

wow Mette what a perfect image for a summer challenge...beautiful soft colours too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Marcea said...

wow this is just wonderful!!! Love your gorgeous details. Thankyou so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
-x-