Monday 17 May 2010

Sketch Saturday #103



It's Monday morning and I am finally getting some ME-time. The boys are at school and princess has gone to Playgroup so I am enjoying the peace and quiet to do a little blogging.
During all the hectic activities of the week-end I managed to make a card for the challenge at Sketch Saturday. I really like this sketch with it's layers. I used a sweet image a kind friend sent me and coloured her with my Prisma Colours. Not sure if you can see it but I put a little glitter glue on the key. The embellishments are hand made.

Recipe:

Image: Hanglar and stanglar (NOT avaliable in the UK :( )
Papers: Be loved by MME

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day, Mette

4 comments:

Rach said...

Mette this is adorable, love the sweet hanglar girl you have used she is beautifully coloured.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon dear Mette, how are you doing hunny? hope you are well. Keep missing you on Any stamp will do. Loving all your latest cards, you've been busy hunny. I have some images to stamp up for you this week so watch out! hugs Linda x

Mina said...

oooohhh Mette your Hanglar girl is gorgeous, I love how you have her perched on the key...gorgeous
Mina xxx

Jo said...

Congratulations Mette :)
Please email me so that I can let Nikki know
Thank you,
Jo xx