Thursday 14 January 2010

High Hopes 58 - Put a bow on it

No ice on my road this morning and even the recycle lorry managed to come around. The playgroup is open again and hopefully we are on our way to normality - whatever that is lol.

My card today is another christmas card. At this rate I might have a spare card for the Queen too. I am entering this in the High Hopes challenge with this week wants you to "put a bow on it" - pretty simple :). I have used this super santa face which I have wanted for ages and finally bought it in the sale. He looks so darn friendly.


Ingredients:
Stamp: Santa Portrait by High Hopes
Paper: some DCWV "Christmas Wishes" and some stash
Flowers: RAK
Bow and paper scroll. A little glitterglue
Colouring: Prisma pencils + blender

Thank you for swinging by and have a crafty day, Mette

2 comments:

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning. i love those white poinsettias and that scroll on the ribbons!

gorgeous!

hugs :)

cheryl said...

oh this is a beauty hun love that image really brings a smile to your face,hugs cheryl xxxxx