Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Friday Sketchers No. 19

My little princess helping mummy with her blogging work lol.


As always there is a super sketch at Friday Sketchers (http://fridaysketchers.blogspot.com/) and check out the DT cards -absolutely stunning.


This is my card which features an adorable Hanglar and Stanglar and I coloured it using water-colours. I choose this colour theme as summer is nearly over and I wanted a last reminder of spring :). The sentiment is handmade. Flowers from Prima, paper and buttons from stash.

Thank you for looking, Mette





7 comments:

Tiets said...

I almost want the summer back by seing your card! great!

megastamper said...

what a funny card in so soft colours .. wonderful

Kim said...

Lovely card. Kimx

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the Hanglar image and the bright colours. Thanks for your kind comments.
Carole ;-)

Malin said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog!

Beautiful card you have made, I love Hänglar and Stänglar.

Rach said...

fabulous card Mette,
beautiful colours, love your sweet hangler image...yummy! your little helper is so adorable. hugs Rachxxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is beautiful and your little one is adorable, Hugs, Nikki x