Tuesday 19 August 2008

Magnolia Challenge "Cold as Ice" and Sketch Saturday

I have painted my Tilda on present using watercolours and a little glitter glue. She is mounted on paper from Doodlebug "Flurry" and Pebbles Inc "Snowflakes". The emellishment I made using some organza ribbon (blue and white), a blue tag and some Prima Flowers. It's fixed to the card using a brad. The tag has the word SNOW attached.

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday - it's a really good one and I like it a lot.

5 comments:

Joana24 said...

she is gorgeous !
lovely colouring , love the papers
joanax

hulda beib said...

It'g beautiful! Thanx for sharing.
xox huldabeib

Debbie said...

Great card. Tilda looks beautiful.

Christine said...

I love the colours! Really nice!

cats whiskers said...

I love this beautiful card, really chilly feeling and great take on thesketch
Hugs Jacqui x