Monday 20 May 2013

Lovey Dovey


Good morning all.

Time seems to be running away from me - can't keep up at the moment lol. So many things going on in my little heaven.

Tomorrow my son James turns 17 - honestly I swear he was only just born last week. Both he and my son Ben are both in the middle of exams at the moment - one A-levels, one at University. And Ben has managed to get a placement at Sheffield Children's Hospital for next year - I am so happy for him :).

Ok - enough "mother-pride" for one day lol. Here's is my card to share and I have used the sweet girl from the Lovey Dovey set by The Greeting Farm

Other Ingredients

Card-stock: kraft and Bazzill
Designer Papers: A mix of scraps
Flowers
Brad#
Colouring Medium: Promarkers

Challenges

Fresh Farm Friday - Paper Piecing
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Girls, Girls Girls
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - No Digi Allowed

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Huggles - Mette

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

How cute!!! Amelia is one of my all-time favs!! This turned out adorable! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Danni said...

Super cute! Awesome layout and colors!

Cat's sCrap said...

I like ! Simple and clean card. Beautiful papers and pretty character. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

a gorgeous card. I love the image and your gorgeous spring time colours.

Thanks for joining us at the One stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

Sarahx

Alyx said...

This is adorable, Mette - really pretty.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx