Sunday 19 May 2013

Ahmea and Dilly Bean Friday Challenge


Good afternoon all.

Not sure what happend here but my post didn't post :(. Modern technology ...... pffff!

We have a new challenge over at Dilly Bean Friday Challenge, the theme is "Anything Goes ...... With a Dilly Bean image" :).

Why not head over to the DB blog and check out the DT ladies fabulous creations. And then why not join us? Megan has a huge variety of gorgeous images HERE - enough to please anyone and any taste :).

For my card I have used one the the stunning new mermaids Ahmea 
and themed her up with some gorgeous underwater papers :).

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Someonе in mу Mуspaсe group shared this ѕite wіth us so I
came to looκ it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my fоllowerѕ!
Gгeat blog and great design.

Hегe is mу blog post; facebook cuenta Gratis