Sunday 12 May 2013

Best friends



Good morning all.

My markers finally arrived yesterday so I am pleased.  I am just adding the colours that I am missing in my Promarker collection. Am trying a few Flexmarkers too and they blend really well together.

Hope that we have a better day today than yesterday. Need to get some washing dried which is difficult with the showers lol.

My son went to Wembley Stadium yesterday to watch the FA Cup final and spend the weekend in London with his girl-friend. I have a feeling it was better than Christmas for him lol.

Here is my card for today and apologise for the shadows - the sun was finally out for a few seconds. It features Best Friends from Whimsy and Stars Studio

Other ingredients

Card-stock: American Craft - Kraft
Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye
Twine
Buttons
Sentiment: Hero Arts

Challenges

Stampin' for the weekend - Button It Up
Annabelle Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs, Mette


3 comments:

Andrea said...

This is so very sweet! Love the cute image and gorgeous colours!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Danni said...

This is just so darling!! what a precious card!

Chris said...

those girls are darling and you've colored them beautifully. And the color scheme of the card is beautiful. very soft and feminine.
thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.