Sunday 6 May 2012

Patsy

Good evening all.

Sorry I have been a little quiet but not been feeling good all week. I am sure I caught what the kids had but their bugs usually effects us in a bad way. And not been feeling up to crafting much. Been going to bed at 9 pm.

I did have a very busy week last week - we can't just go to bed and complain about "woman-flu" hehe - women don't get poorly, right?! Got my haircut (finally), went to Derby (stressful) and had my eyes tested (about time). So my new glasses will be ready for pick-up on Wednesday which means I might be able to see a little better.

Today has been a lovely sunny day here although as soon as it's evening it's soooooo cold. I did manage to make a card last night.

So, here is Sunday's card ....



......... perfect for mother's day. Which, by the way, is the theme at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS - my mum was a young girl in the 50s and I love this image. Just missing the jukebox now.

Materials used - Patsy from Kraftin' Kimme Stamps, cardstock, Bo Bunny designer papers, Ribbon, Button

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your evening. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I love this image Mette! Lots of fun and the colours go perfectly with the dps...hope you are feeling better soon :)

Stine H said...

Stilig kort, herlig det stempelet du har brukt!!

Stine :)

June Nelson said...

I love this Mette, oh sweetheart I do hope your ok now, bless you,what a shame. Your card is brilliant me lovely in your usual style, thinking of you huggies and love June xxxx