Monday 28 May 2012

Chloe

Good morning all.

Well, we are definately having some fabulous weather here at the moment. Been enjoying the sun and had a super weekend. On Saturday Phoebe and I went into town and I purchased a pair of walking boots as part of my "get-fit" regime. Gonna go for a walk every day and where I live is excellent with green fields and ups/downs :).
Yesterday was quiet - started doing my ironing but it's just too hot. I will leave it till tomorrow when it's going to start getting cooler, atleast 10 degrees cooler.

Here is my card for today ....



........ I knew I had to have this stamp when I first saw it. I love this image - she's just so darn cute. And just perfect for a nice summer card. Made this yesterday morning while my room was still cool.

Materials used: Chloe from Whimsy Stamps - cardstock - Designer paper (unknown) - twine - buttons - tag - Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

That is a cute image. Beautiful card Mette!

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun,what a brilliant,super image Hun,you always do such lovely and fresh,colours and layouts hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

She is just precious, love it!

Shelby said...

This is such a sweet stamp and love how you've colored her up!

Shelby