Friday 7 October 2011

Aurelia

Good morning all.

Whoa - what a thunderstorm we had here yesterday evening. Loud and bright and the heaven opened to throw 1 months worth of rain on us lol. Was quiet amazing to watch but I only say this cos we haven't had a lot of rain for quite some time. At least the sun has decided to come out this morning which is excellent when having to walk kids to school :). I could actually just buy a catapult and throw her to school - we live pretty close hehe.

Well, with my card today I am adding another christmas card to my pile ............



.................. I was lucky enough to win this fabulous angel from KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGES and wanted to use her for this week's challenge. Isn't she fabulous!? She comes with her own little sentiment. I totally love the Moonlight Whispers and have starting a slowly growing collection lol. Her dress has been paper pierced and I have kept the design simple to show of the image.

MATERIALS USED

Aurelia from Kraftin' Kimmie
Papers from stash
Ribbon
Gems

Well, thank you for visiting and hope you have a super day. Hugs, Mette

No comments: