Wednesday 19 October 2011

Drusilla

Yes, I know - I don't usually post twice in a day but just wanted to get this posted. I made this card for a GRAND IDEA over on the Tiddly Ink blog .................



.............. why don't you pop along and have a play too. This card popped into my head the moment I read the post and then I go and spoil it by stamping on a few leaves - totally ruined it :(, but I am not making another so I hope that Christy likes it.

MATERIALS USED

Drusilla from Tiddly Ink Stamps
Bp Bunny "Forever Fall"
Cardstock
Close to my Heart "Booking Set" stamp
Gold Glitter pen (for the wings)

Thank you for swinging around my blog on your way thro WWW and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

Shelley said...

This card is gorgeous! I love every bit of it, including the stamped leaves. Good luck on being chosen - I know I would choose you!

Smiles, Shelley

ccroll said...

I do like it....I really love the purple gloves and hair flowers...nice!

Amy said...

This is GORGEOUS Mette! Love your coloring and design, the leaves do not ruin it at all! I didn't even think anything about them until I read that, they totally look like part of the design. Beautiful card!

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous love the autumnal colours, great card x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh love the image and your detail and colors are beautiful so soft yet so so effective hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh I don't think you ruined it at all. I particularly LOVE The leaf that goes into the image frame, looks fab! I love the layout with the white, makes your Drucilla's hair pop!

Thanks for joining our Halloween Tiddly Inks Challenge.