Friday 1 April 2011

Stardust



Good morning all.

Well, today is April Fool's day and I have a feeling the weatherman had an early trick up his sleeve. Promised glorious sun and warm temperature and what do I have - exactly, grey and cool. Maybe it will brighten up later. Phoebe went to school in her summer uniform so I bet her little legs will get cold but there was no telling her this morning as other girls are wearing them. Tonight she's having a friend over for dinner so she's very excited.
My son James is having a verbal french test today so we have been half living in France this week with him talking french - been rather fun and I really hope he's doing well.
New stamp arrived yesterday morning and had to be christened straight away. I absolutely adore these big eyed girls by Krista Smith. They are a dream to colour and wear the most fabulous shoes. This little lady is called Stardust, she's been coloured with Prisma pencils.

MATERIALS USED

Stardust @ Sugar Nellie
Paper: Anna Griffith
Memento "Tuxedo Black" Ink
Lace
Prima flowers
Brads
Basic Grey Rub-On

CHALLENGES

Sugar Bowl

Thank you for swinging by my pad today and enjoy your day, Mette

2 comments:

Annika said...

hey, I LOVE all that pink prettyness!!! wonderful, wonderful work!
Hugs!
Annika

Alina said...

lovely card, Mette, I like these stamps too!
hugs, Alina