Thursday 21 April 2011

Pure Innocence



Good evening all.

Another wonderful day in sunny England - yes, you did hear right!! Been to the park a lot and sending time out-doors. Need to enjoy it while it lasts, this is England after all lol.
The boys have now gone up to their dad's so peace and quiet had desended on my house. It's lovely when there is only me and Phoebe here although I do miss my boys. So not looking forward to Ben going to Uni this September - just know I am going to miss him and I'll be one of those mums who burst into spontaneous floods of tears and embaress him hehe. Until then I am just going to enjoy having him around.

So this is my card which I managed to put together today. Love these little girls as they are a joy to colour and suitable for lots of occasions. Quiet simply really but sometimes that's good :).

MATERIALS USED

Pure Innocence Image
Papers: Pink Paislee (Hokus Pokus)
Card stock
Flowers
Gems
Embroidery thread
stapler

CHALLENGES

My Favorite Things - sketch
I {heart} Promarkers - Anything goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Let's Celebratre
Tuesday Throwdown - Polka Dots
Craft your passion - Dots
Stamp with fun - Birthday

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day/evening, Mette

10 comments:

Dorte said...

Åh hvor er hun sød Mette. Dejligt kort. Nyd påsken og det dejlige vejr.( Og stilheden, nåe dine drenge er væk)
klem fra Dorte

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one,super cute image just love the colurs and papers you have used,know what you mean hun I too am like you cant help but cry buckets,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Barbara said...

Love your CAS card, Mette. The image is darling and the color combo is a favorite of mine too. I am so glad you are enjoying sunshine...we still have snow flurries in New York State!! The prediction is rain all next week too. Can you tell me what does half single mean?
Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our "You've Been Spotted Challenge." Hope to see you again on Monday for our next challenge. Barbara GDT XX

Amy said...

Totally sweet card! I love these Pure Innocence girls, they're a good change of pace and always make such cute cards! Beautiful Mette!

corinne said...

very nice. thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

Anne Tussing said...

Very pretty! Nice coloring:)

Anonymous said...

Just adorable.Pretty Spring colours and lovely colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty ,lovely colouring.thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

Such a cute card, lovely papers too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Kim said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.