Saturday 26 October 2013

Super Saturday - Jack O'Lantern


Oh dear - I am definately not having a good day lol. At this rate I shall be late for my own funeral. 

Today is a new Super Saturday at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and we have a fabulous showcase and spooky freebie for you all.

Why not head over to the LMM blog for all the delicious details and feast your eyes on the Little Misses projects. You will not be disappointed.

For my card I have used the freebie Jack O'Lantern

Other Supplies
Stamps: There She Goes "Hauntingly Delightful"
Papers card-stock; MiC Blending Card; Nostalgia dp
Sequins and Pearls (Doodlebug)
promarkers

Before you leave I would like to tell you about an amazing deal at Little Miss Muffet ....... a retirement sale not to be missed


They can all be found in the SHOP along with today's freebie and special offer.

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Raining here :( AGAIN.

Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Sorry you are not having a good day, Mette! Hope things improve soon. Love your CAS card! The jack-o-lantern really pops!

Pami said...

LOVE this layout Mette! Great card! I hope your day got better. Pami x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Superdoop, I love this fab design Mette x

Flooring Contractors Des Plaines said...

Hi, thanks for sharing this.

Flooring Contractors Des Plaines said...

Great readingg your blog post