Saturday 19 October 2013

LMM Super Saturday


Good morning all.

Still running around like a headless chicken which totally irritates me as I am usually very organised lol. It can't be helped, got a lot going on in my life atm which is good I guess in a strange kinda way.

Anyways, a new Super Saturday over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and there is a lovely stamp available at a special price and a brand new freebie too. But please don't just take my word for it. Surf over to the challenge blog for all the lush details.

For my card I have used the beautiful Clover - Snowflake Kisses

Supplies:

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Papers: American craft card-base; Bo Bunny dp
Pearls from Doodlebug
Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day.

Toodles, Mette

1 comment:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hi Mette, are you ok, I am a little worried about you? This is a super card, i love the layout. Have a great weekend xx